A ‘Member‘ is anyone who receives any information from ‘The Professional Punter’. This includes information both free and paid for, and includes, but is not limited to all information published on ‘The Professional Punter’ and sent via email or non-premium rate telephone. Our ‘Services’ include, but are not limited to the information we provide on the site, via email or via any other means.
As a ‘Member‘ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialing or utilizing any of our ‘Services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the following:
- You are over the age of 18. If you are a resident outside the UK you accept that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
- You may not use the information provided by our services for anything other than your own personal use. You may not resell, re-transmit or in any other form make the information from our services available to any third parties without prior written consent from ‘The Professional Punter’.
- Any information provided is given as opinion and ‘The Professional Punter’ accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any services provided via ‘The Professional Punter’.
- ‘The Professional Punter’ reserves the right to cancel some/all services at any time. In such an event, refunds for any outstanding subscriptions would be made to each member.
- ‘The Professional Punter’ reserves the right to refuse any subscription at our own discretion.
- All payments are final, no refunds will be given with the exception of rule 4.
- ‘The Professional Punter’ does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- If you have a complaint regarding our performance under the aforementioned terms and conditions, please direct this to our complaints team at Spoke – 0333 202 3390
- Users will be alerted to new content via email and we aim to send selections on average 5 days a week
- Service provided by Spoke (Interactive) Ltd